Male and female doctors; New patients welcome; Appointments same day; Book online now!
We provided a service in our local community, including Sunnybank, Algester, Acacia Ridge, Robertson, Macgregor, Salisbury, Archerfield , Upper Mount Gravatt, Sunnybank Hill, Eight Mile Plains, Calamvale, Coopers Plains, Runcorn, Willawong, Pallara, Parkinson, Stretton.
Sunnybank – Star Medical Centre(*Accredited Practice)
( Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm / Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm )
Sunnybank star medical centre is conveniently located on Mains Road in central Sunnybank, next to Dan Murphy’s. Walking distance to Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Shopping Centre.
Acacia Ridge – Star Medical Centre (*Accredited Practice)
( Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm / Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm)
Acacia Ridge star medical centre is conveniently located at the back of Elizabeth St Shopping Centre. There are pharmacy, post office, newsagents and many other stores in the shopping Centre. QML is next door and most allied health are within 100m. within walking distance from the bus route.
Algester – Star Medical Centre(*Accredited Practice)
( Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (excluding public holidays) )
Algester star medical centre is conveniently located in Algester, within walking distance from the Brisbane City Council bus route.
Star Medical Centres are committed to promoting health, well-being and disease prevention to all patients.
- 1. Chronic Disease Management: Diabetics, COAD, hypertension, Asthma, Stroke, ischemic heart disease
- 2. Chronic Pain Control: joint injection, acupuncture
- 3. Travel medicine: overseas travel check including vaccination
- 4. Weight control clinic, Spirometry clinic, ABI clinic
- 5. Sexual health check: STIs, STDs
- 6. Immunisation: including Free flu vaccination yearly
- 7. Skin checks: BCC, SCC, Melanoma, Acne treatment
- 8. Men’s health: prostate check, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction
- 9. Women’s health: contraception, pre conception, pregnancy, antenatal & post-natal care
- 10. Mental health: Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Domestic violence, Psychological counselling, Mental health assessment
- 11. Indigenous health and Refugee health: helping to close the GAP
- 12. Lifestyle health: Stop smoking, balanced nutrition, alcohol and drug use problems, physical fitness, reduce stress
- 13. Nursing home visit and Home visit
- 14. Paediatrics and Geriatrics: nutrition, dental health, hearing check, bone density….
- 15. GP health assessment
- 16. Allied Health Support: Physiotherapist, Dietician, Podiatry, Mental health nurse, Social worker
- 17. Onsite Pathology Clinics and Clinical Nursing Care
- 18. Minor Surgery and Circumcision
- 19. Pre-Employment Medicals and Work Cover, Driving Medicals
- 20. Palliative Care and Acute Care